About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

May 20, 2014

I'm back!

Hey guys! It has been a long time since my last post. It has been quite the semester! I can't even believe it is almost June. It's crazy how fast the time flew by! However, I didn't really have a lot to post about because I had NO time to read anything, unless you count Truman by David McCullough. . .which I don't. Bleh! Since my semester has boiled down to finals week, I finally got some free time to myself to read. And let me tell you, once I started, I didn't stop. So luckily for you I have some new books to vent and goosh about! So, here I go!

No comments: