About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

January 9, 2014

Author To Watch: Lindsay Cummings

So recently I discovered an up and coming author named Lindsay Cummings. Honestly I found her on twitter. Her book, The Murder Complex, is coming out June 2014.
"20-year-old Lindsay Cummings's debut YA series, THE MURDER COMPLEX, is described as an action-packed, blood-soaked, futuristic thriller set in a world where the murder rate is higher than the birth rate, and follows a 15-year-old girl who has been trained by her father to fight, kill, and to survive in any situation, and the boy she falls in love with, whose sole purpose is to keep her from discovering the haunting truth about her family, even if it puts them both in mortal danger."    
She also has several others due out this year. Lindsay is super cute and really young, which is probably why I relate to her so much. Her book sounds like its going to be one of those must reads for the year. People trained to kill, and much much more. Her book is available for preorder now! I'm going to buy my copy soon!
So go check her out at:




Instagram @authorlindsaycummings

Twitter @lindsaycwrites

She's also on Goodreads and Facebook!

-Enjoy!
Bookworm

No comments: