About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

October 23, 2013

Comments and Conversations

Hey everyone! I was just scrolling through and reading some of the conversations and  comments that you have posted here. I realized that everything I wanted out of this site has already been fulfilled. I was amazed that so many people had responses to the things I recommended and shared. It was great to see feedback from those of you who liked or hated certain books. Its great to keep conversations going and talk about our favorite series and authors. I just wanted to thank you all again for the love and support you have towards this site and myself. I really appreciate everything! Have a great week, and look through some of the recent posts!

-Bookworm

No comments: