About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

October 23, 2013

Author To Watch: Kallie Ross

bc58be3ec28a26437258cc26c15fb918fe13931eI'm sure I've mentioned her before, but I've been listening to a podcast and following along online with Twilight Series Theories for like six or seven years now and I love the two Texan sisters who run it. I've written in several times and was mentioned on the show once, although I don't remember the episode. I'm excited to announce that Kallie Ross is going to publish her first novel DESCENT: A LOST TRIBE. I'm not sure of the publication date, but hopefully I'll know soon enough.

This excerpt was found on Kallie's website:

"Ollie Miller’s summer has been socially miserable, but she’s ready to leave all of the hurt feelings behind and move on with her life. When curious earthquakes begin to shake and rip open the foundation of her small town the ground becomes as unsteady as her feelings for her best friend, Mateo.
When they fall, they fall hard…
They descend into a cavernous wonderland that is both mysterious and breathtaking. Ollie, Mateo, Jesse, and Alexis just want to find a way back home, but instead they find Gabriel. He is a stranger to them, but he is no stranger to the labyrinth of caves underground. Together they begin a treacherous journey filled with ancient secrets, unexpected truths, and uncharted feelings."

Visit Kallie at http://kallieross.com/ and follow her on twitter @kallieross

-Bookworm

No comments: