About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

October 23, 2013

Hocus Pocus?

Hey everyone! So a really good author friend of mine writes YA Horror and has recently joined together with a few of her friends to start a website called YA Scream Queens. This site is amazing. I've spent some time exploring and they have all kinds of great stuff. They have all the author's bios along with a list of their work. They have give away contests and advice for aspiring authors. Its just a great space to browse so go check it out and get your scare on! "They want to hear you scream!"

http://yascreamqueens.com/

also follow them on twitter @YAScreamQueens

Happy Halloween!

-Bookworm

No comments: