About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

January 9, 2014

A New Year!

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I know I did. Looking back over this insane year, I realized I didn't read or write as much as I had wanted. But that's ok. This year it is one of my goals to do those things much more often. I will be posting the books I did read though so look for them! I also have a few more posts after this! So stay tuned!


-Enjoy!
Bookworm

No comments: