About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

May 26, 2011

Update

Hey everyone! I have finished revising and editing A High School Romance, so it is safe to reread. I will be continuing Sam and Grace's journey over my time off this summer.

Also this summer, I have challenged myself to read as many new books as I can starting June 1st. So keep a look out for my official summer reading list coming soon! I challenge you all to read along with me. I will be posting weekly. Keeping you updated on where I am and what book I am reading. I will go down the list so if you get lost, you can always check.

Thanks again to all those who read this site faithfully. It's just a hobby, but I'm glad to be able to help those who love to read and want new material, or those of you who hate reading and just want to try something new. Its a lot of fun looking up new things to read :)

Have a great weekend!

-Bookworm

No comments: