About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

May 7, 2011

Just To Say Hey!!



Hey guys!

First Happy Mother's day!

Second, I have been doing a lot of updating on the site. I have rewritten a LOT on a High School Romance. So make sure you check back up and re-read from the beginning. I have added a lot more details on some parts. PLEASE comment; If you have a question, or just because. ANY feedback helps me a lot!

Third, I have completely re-done the character picture page and the next couple of polls will be based on them. PLEASE vote so I know how I did with the pics!

and lastly, I will have more books up ASAP. I found a couple of other great ones!

Thanks for all of your support!!

-Bookworm!

No comments: