About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

May 26, 2011

Official Reading List

This is the official reading list for my summer. These are all great books, so I have heard, and I am going to challenge myself and all of you to read as many of these books with me. I will start on June 1st and stop on August 14th. We'll see if I make it.

1. Spells - Aprilynne Pike
2. Illusions - Aprilynne Pike
3. The Crucible - Arthur Miller
4. The Chosen - Chaim Potok
5. Night Star - Alyson Noel
6.
7. Passion - Lauren Kate
8. Splendor - Anna Godbersen
9. Devergent - Veronica Roth
10. The Haunted - Jessica Verday
11. NightShade - Andrea R, Cremer
12.
13.
14. Emma - Jane Austen
15. Starlighter - Bryan Davis
16. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
17. Entwined - Heather Dixon
18. Steel - Carrie Vaughn
19. Camille - Tess Oliver
20. Dark Mirror - M. J. Putney
21. Across The Universe - Beth Revis
22.
Then after I finish those I will start with these:
23. Paranormalcy -Kiersten White
24.
25. Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks
26. The Believer - Nicholas Sparks
27.
28.
29. Firelight - Sophie Jordan

I hope you find some of these new books helpful! Follow along with me!

Enjoy!
-Bookworm

No comments: