About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

May 26, 2011

Entwined by Heather Dixon



This book is also on the reading list.
"Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.
The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.
Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.
But there is a cost.
The Keeper likes to keep things.
Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late."

Enjoy
-Bookworm

2 comments:

Italia said...

From the start Dixon captures the reader in a magicaly adventure. With the retelling of 12 dancing princesses Dixon adds a twist and also more character to the girls. Each girl has their own story to tell and Azalea is faced with an even harder challenge then the original story.

Bookworm95 said...

I haven't read it yet. But from what you said, it sounds really interesting. It is still on my to read list and hopefully I will get to it soon. Thanks for posting! :)