About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

July 7, 2015

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

Image result for the curious incident of the dog in the night timeHey y'all! My summer has kicked off to a crazy start with the wedding of my best friend! Being her maid of honor left little time for posting or reading so I'm currently playing catch-up. I read this book as part of my Brit Lit curriculum and it was really good! It kind of had a Jodi Piccoult meets John Green feel to me. It is told from the perspective of a little boy who has special needs. It is seriously so good that it only took me two days to finish it. There wasn't a whole lot I could find synopsis-wise but here's a little snip-it.


"Christopher Boone is a fifteen and has Asperger's, a form of autism. He knows a great deal about math and very little about human beings. When he finds his neighbor's dog murdered he sets out on a terrifying journey which will turn his world upside down."


This is such an easy read, however I will advise that there is some strong language.


Enjoy!
-Bookworm

No comments: