About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

July 7, 2015

Next Up. . .

Alright! After Snow Like Ashes, I have a few books readily available. I reserve the right to change the order in which I read them, but as of now, it looks like this:


1. The Young Elites-Marie Lu
2. The Death Code-Lindsay Cummings
3. The 5th Wave-Rick Yancey
4. The Book Thief-Markus Zusak


There's a ton more on my list but these are in the near future!


Enjoy!
-Bookworm

No comments: