About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

July 9, 2014

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings = WOW

Hey all! I have just now finished the incredible Murder Complex by fledgling author Lindsay Cummings.

This book is AMAZING!

I am so impressed! This is, as far as I know, Lindsay's first book and its fantastic! It flows so well and the characters are spunky and oh so cool! Not only is her idea totally original, its brilliant! this book leaves you wanting more. .. Literally!

I don't really have any complaints either. I never found one error or typo which is a massive pet peeve of mine. I never felt like the plot got unrealistic or cheesy either. Everything that happened was believable for the story.

I cannot wait for the sequel! and if you haven't already, you guys need to check this book out! Trust me, you will fall in love with Meadow and Zephyr! Its a great dystopian meets fantasy meets sci-fi! there's a little something for everyone!

-Enjoy!!
Bookworm

No comments: