About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

August 18, 2011

#5 On My Summer Reading List



Hey everyone. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post. I have been dealing with some personal things and haven't had time to sit down and post anything. The next book on my list was called Night Star by Alyson Noel. It is the fifth book in the Immortals series. I have to admit I finished this book a while ago.

It was a great book with some interesting plot points. I was disappointed though, that the major problem in Ever and Damen's lives had yet to be resolved. I sort of felt like I was being strung along waiting for something major to happen. There were some minor conflicts, everyday girlfriend boyfriend things. It wasn't all that interesting to me, but I have yet to purchase the last installment. I realize this may be a harsh opinion, but to be honest, I hated New Moon, but loved the rest of the Twilight series. So this is nothing against the series as a whole. Just this particular book. I think Alyson Noel is a brilliant author and she has a lot of great ideas that she has made come alive in her previous books. I guess I was just looking for a little more action is all.

Hope this helps someone, and I hope someone shares my thoughts.



-Bookworm

No comments: