About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

July 26, 2011

My Sister Blog

Hey Guys! So I have a bit of news. I have decided team up with a good friend of mine over at www.movieego.blogspot.com. If you like the books I post here, well she is the movie version of me. She will keep you up to date on the latest book turned movie news along with tv and music. I will post her link on the websites panel on the home page. Her site is really great but she just started out so give her time to get the really juicy news out. Please check out her page! Thanks from the Bookworm Central/Movieego teams!

-Bookworm

No comments: