About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

April 20, 2011

Updates!



Hey Guys! Happy spring break and happy Easter! I recently finished reading the new installment to the Mortal Instruments series and I have to say it was amazing! The last book left so many things open and the author took the series in a whole new direction. There were many scenes that were action packed and there are new romances forming. And of course the book has left off in a major cliff hanger! There have been many speculations as to what is to come. Cross your fingers that the next books release date, which is set for May 2012, is pushed up.





Also being released this year is Clockwork Prince, the second book in the Mortal Instruments spin off series. The first one is amazing as well and a few of the characters are referenced in the City of Fallen Angels so I highly recommend reading it. (September 2011)



This past week the Twilight Saga Official Guide was released. It is about the size of Breaking Dawn but is totally STUFFED with information, pics, back stories, and more.




Here are some release dates I was able to look up:





Illusions by Aprilynne Pike, (3rd Wings book)- May 3, 2011







Everlasting by Alyson Noel (Evermore series)- June 7th, 2011







Passion by Lauren Kate (Fallen Series)- June 14, 2011


The Power of the Six by Pitticus Lore(I am number four sequel)- August 23, 2011




Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare(The Infernal Devices)- September 2011




City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare(Mortal Instruments)- May 2012




Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare(The Infernal Devices)- November 2012




City Of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare(Mortal Instruments)- September 2013

No comments: