About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

November 17, 2009

The Maze Runner by James Dashner Update

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's doing great, with holidays on the way. Anyways I've been reading The Maze Runner for the past few days...and IT IS AMAZING! I admit it is a slow read for the first chapters..but it gets better I promise. It is jam packed with action and adventure, mystery, and more. I love it and you all should read it :)HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
~Bookworm

No comments: