About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

March 9, 2010

Fallen by Lauren Kate


So this is a book I found a few weeks ago. So far it is so good I can't seem to focus on anything else. I can't put it down. Here is a little about the book....

"There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.
Mysterious and aloof he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at Sword & Cross boarding school in Savanna. He's the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are screw ups, and security cameras watch every move.Except Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce- he goes out of his way to make that very cleat. But she can't let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, Luce has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . .even if it kills her."

Check it out!!

-Bookworm

No comments: