About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

November 4, 2009

Lisa's Corner

So Lisa has just sent me these:

The Beating:
The beat of your heart
against my skin,
sings a lullaby,
To every sin,
Broken dreams
And heartache,
But it is a song
I just can't pin.
-Lisa

Never Again:
You broke my heart once,
But never again,
Will I fall for your devilish grin.
-Lisa

Thoughts Of A Heart:
A smile
A laugh
A secretive wink
All make me think
If you ever really cared.
-Lisa

No comments: