About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

November 4, 2009

Lisa's Corner

Hey everyone! Ok so I have an old friend who writes some great poems! I've read them and absolutely love them, so I'm going to post the one's she has sent me, and she has agreed to send me more when ever she has them. I will post them under Lisa's Corner. (And they are copy writted)

No comments: