About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

April 15, 2015

I'm Still Alive and Sending Lots of Love!

Hey y'all! I know its been months since my last posting! My semester is more crazy than I could ever have anticipated! I am reading about two books a week for my three English classes and while they are good in their own rite, they are not the kinds of books I am really itching to read. All semester I have been slowly accumulating books to read over my vacation which is even more slowly approaching. I so far have about 25 books on the official summer reading list, and a few that I may tack on if I have time, which hopefully I will. Last summer I managed to read about 17 books, however I had a job which had a LOT of down time to do said reading. Finals are in a month and if I make it that far without crapping out from exhaustion, then I will try to post my intended reading list so y'all can follow along! Thanks for being patient while my life goes in a million different directions! You guys rock! Stay tuned for a post about my current read!

Bookworm

No comments: