About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

January 7, 2015

Welcome to 2015!

Happy New Year all! I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I know I did! I have just posted the reading list from 2014! I am currently reading a book called The Cellar by Natasha Preston and it is amazing! Also I am reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. Also Amazing! I will be reading a lot of amazing books this semester as I am taking three English classes at one time! busy but exciting! I also want to point out that my blog has almost reached 10,000 page views! That is incredible! Thank y'all soo much!! I am excited about what this new year is going to bring for me! Lastly, I have a bit of shameless friend promotion I must take care of! My amazing friend Courtney Alameda's book is being released on February 3rd!! It is called Shutter! Go pre-order it NOW!!! You won't be sorry! Ok, now I'm done! I hope you all have an amazing year! Keep checking back for updates!


-Enjoy!
Bookworm

No comments: