About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

June 19, 2014

Author To Watch: Courtney Alameda's Cover Release for Shutter!

Shutter by Courtney AlamedaHey so remember Miss Courtney Alameda! Her novel SHUTTER, set to release February 2015  has a  cover! This amazing and talented (and I know because I have read bits and pieces of her work) woman got so lucky with this cover art! It rocks! If I didn't already know anything about her book i'd be intrigued. So naturally I am 100% more excited!

She is also doing a contest to give away 5 signed ARC (Advanced Readers Copies) All you have to do is go to http://www.hypable.com/2014/06/19/cover-reveal-shutter-plus-interview-with-courtney-alameda-giveaway/ for more information. Also read an interview with Courtney and find out all about her work and her inspiration!

Anyways look for Courtney's book on shelves next year! and stay tuned for more information!

Enjoy!
Courtney Alameda
Bookworm


Also follow Courtney on Twitter @Courtneyalameda

or at her website www.courtneyalameda.com

No comments: