About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

October 22, 2013

Been A While

Hey everyone! I can't believe I haven't posted in close to four months! So much has been happening for me. First, I graduated high school, like I'm sure most of you did as well. I started college, and I'm sure a lot of you know your first year in college is stressful and busy. So, I've been juggling school, family, work, and church commitments. I have not read anything, or written anything and that is seriously taking its toll on me. I also have been neglecting to post here, which I'm sure is inconvenient for most of you. However I would like to thank the large group of you who continue to visit this page regardless of how often I post. I am going to try to post some things right now to catch everyone up. Thanks!

-Bookworm

No comments: