About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

June 28, 2013

Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin

Hey everyone! I found this book on B&N.com just now. It looks interesting and I feel like I posted it
before, but couldn't find it in the archives. So here it is! Its called "Elsewhere" by Gabrielle Zevin!

"After 15-year-old Liz Hall is hit by a taxi and killed, she finds herself in a place that is both like and
unlike Earth, where she must adjust to her new status and figure out how to "live." "

Its not much, but it was all there was listed :/

-Enjoy!
Bookworm

No comments: