About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

November 14, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Is Here!!!

Hey guys!! Breaking Dawn Part 2 is finally hitting theaters! Friday night is the midnight premiere. I did that for Twilight, and I don't think I'll do it again. Its just too loud and you can't focus on the movie. So I prefer to wait a few days. This year I am taking my aunt, who is visiting for the holidays, to see it. The DVD probably won't hit stores for Christmas, but I still don't have Part 1, so that's on my list. You will all have to leave me comments so I know whether its good or not. However, I think that the ending is probably not accurate. The trailers show a fight scene at the end between the Volturi and the Cullens, which fans know, didn't actually happen. But I am still going to go with an open mind. They have to make it exciting for marketing and box office purposes so I will think of it as an alternate ending. Anyways those of  you going to the midnight showing, have fun! And comment below!

-Enjoy
Bookworm

No comments: