About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

April 8, 2012

New Releases!

Hey Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter! Here are some new titles that I have found. Some are repeats, but I am writing them as reminders. I am way excited about all of these!
MAY 1, 2012:
Bitterblue-Kristen Cashore (Companion to Graceling!!!!!)
Insurgent-Veronica Roth (Companion to Divergent)
Destined-Aprilynne Pike (4th Wings)

MAY 8, 2012:
City of Lost Souls-Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments)

JUNE 12, 2012:
Rapture-Lauren Kate (4th Fallen)

AUGUST 14, 2012:
The Kill Order-James Dashner (The Maze Runner)

AUGUST 21, 2012:
The Rise of Nine- Pitticus Lore (I Am Number Four)

November 13, 2012:
Reached-Ally Condie (Matched)

I can't wait to get my hands on these! Put them on your calenders!

-Enjoy!
Bookworm

No comments: