About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

April 12, 2012

J. K. Rowling New Book? Say What?!

Hey everyone! Today, J. K. Rowling, Author of the famous Harry Potter series, has released a statement about her future book! "The Casual Vacancy" is set to be released on September 27, 2012 in e-book, Audio, and traditional hardback. This new book is set in a little English town. It is an adult novel and she says she is very excited to see how it will be perceived. I know I will be reading this book. I can't wait to see what she will come up with this time.
-Enjoy!
Bookworm

No comments: