About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

November 25, 2011

Thankful

Hey everyone! I hope your holidays have been great! I've been doing a lot of thinking, about what I have to be thankful for, and I realized I have a lot. I just wanted to thank all of you that read this blog. I was looking at my stats page out of curiosity just now and I am amazed how much it has grown over the last few years. I honestly didn't think anyone ever visited this site, and I was just putting myself out there for the world to see, just taking up space in the cyber world. Just posting useless things that no one really cares about. But obviously some one cares. I realize now that I need to post things more often. I need to be as dedicated as I sometimes like to think I am. Does that make sense? Anyways, Thank you, to all those who support this page. It means more than you can know.
Please, Enjoy!
-Bookworm

No comments: