About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

November 24, 2011

The Music Box

Hey guys! I hope everyone's thanksgivings were great! I was working on the High School Romance page today and as I was writing, I Incorporated a song into the story. I realize it is in the Breaking Dawn movie, but I thought it fit well with my story too. If you read the Romance page it is in chapters 14 and 15. If it is annoying too you . . .sorry lol it does play twice because I want it to repeat while you read. I did that while I typed and I feel like it just helps the story. So Enjoy!
-Bookworm

No comments: