About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

October 12, 2009

Wicked Lovely By Melissa Marr


Hey everyone :) Happy Columbus Day! Ok so yesterday I started a series. The first book is called Wicked Lovely. They are written by Melissa Marr. Here is a little bit about it:
"Rule #3: Don't stare at invisible faeries. Rule #2: Don't speak to invisible faeries. Rule #1: Don't ever attract their attention.
Aislinn has always seen faeries. Powerful and dangerous. They walk hidden in the mortal world. When the rules that have kept Aislinn safe from them stop working, everything is suddenly on the line; her freedom; her best friend, Seth; her life; everything. Faery intrigue, mortal love, and the clash of ancient rules and modern expectations swirl together in Melissa Marr's stunning twenty-first century faery tale."

Look for Melissa Marr's next two books: Ink Exchange and Fragile Eternity.



-Bookworm

No comments: