About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

October 12, 2009

Graceling By Kristen Cashore


Hey again! I wanted to make sure you all heard about this book! It is amazing!! I loved every second I read it! I didn't put it down for 2 days and when I was finished, I was left wanting more. It is called Graceling by Kristen Cashore. Here's a little bit about it:


"In a land where the "Graced" are used as tools and toys for the King, Katsa struggles to maintain her independance. Katsa's grace is killing. Her uncle, the king, uses Katsa as a torturer and executioner to those in his Kingdom that have wronged him. Although Katsa's grace is used at the King's command, Katsa is only a young adult yearning to discover herself. This book is a great read for anyone trying to find themselves, especially teens. In a world where being different is looked down upon, Graceling teaches everyone to be who you are and love others for their gifts."
For those of you who follow Kallie and Kassie on Twilightseriestheories.com, I beleive this is the book of the month for October, I may have that wrong though. Love Kallie and Kassie listen to them all the time:) Keep up the good work:)

Anyways check out this book! Hope you like it! Have a great week!


-Bookworm

No comments: