About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

March 28, 2016

Allegiant Movie Review (Caution, May Contain Unplanned Spoilers)

Image result for allegiant movie
Hey y'all! So earlier this week I went with my brother to see the third installment of Veronica Roth's Divergent movie adaptation Allegiant. I was a big fan of the first two movies and thought the directors and the writers did a pretty decent job sticking to the books. However, I was incredibly disappointed with this movie. While the graphics and acting were pretty good, the script failed to follow the book. For those of you who have read the series, you know that the third book had a pretty distinct ending. There is a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR plot point that is left out of the movie. Now I won't give details for fear of spoiling, but those of you who've read, you know what detail I am referring to. Now this could mean that the movie franchise is not over and they plan on making a fourth movie in which they will include this massive detail, however such a movie has not been announced to my knowledge. Allegiant (The movie) felt really awkward at the end. It was very much unresolved and that's why I feel that maybe they aren't done with the movies yet. However where they stopped the movie . . .there's not much else left of the book to tell. What I mean is that there isn't enough left of the book to fill a fourth movie. Overall, I left the theater very unhappy and disappointed.

Let me know what you all think of the movie!

Enjoy!
Bookworm

No comments: