About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

April 20, 2013

The Clockwork Princess Review and Mega News! - As Always, Contains Spoilers!

Hey Wormies! This week I finished the last book to the Infernal Devices trilogy. I can't tell you guys
how amazing this ending was! Its super bittersweet though. Its hard to think that Tessa, Jem, and Will's story has come to a close.

I thought the book was very well written. I only found one typo which makes me happy. Its like a HUGE pet peeve of mine to find spelling and grammar errors in published books. Not only does it trip me up while reading, but I think its somewhat unprofessional. Nevertheless I still Love Love Love Cassie.(I'm talking about her like she's my best friend:) )

I have loved this series soo much. I just think that the way Cassie chose to write this series was brilliant. I loved the setting, and the historical-ness (I just made that a word BTW). It was such an easy and believable backdrop for these amazing characters.

As much as I loved Jem through out the books, I secretly pined for Will and Tessa. I just think that Will is such an interesting character to read. He's got so many layers of personality to him. We really get to see him grow and understand him along the way.

With that being said, I really loved the way she tied up all the relationships in this novel.

I will say though, I'm still a little fuzzy on the whole Jem becoming an Silent Brother, then turning human again. . . So if someone will clear that up for me that'd be great. And Cassie, if you're reading this, just know, I totally love how the book ends!

Ok, so now for the "Mega News" I was talking about in the post title. I have a friend who is an upcoming debut author for YA Thrillers. She is soo amazing guys I can't even tell you. She had a chance to meet Cassie in Anaheim and got a book signed by her. She knew I was a HUGE fan. . .sooo . . . SHE GAVE ME THE BOOK! Yes, I kid you not, I am now the extremely proud and ecstatic owner of a Collector's First Edition Clockwork Princess signed by miss Cassandra Clare. I have literally been hyperventilating and holding it and staring at it since Thursday. I just can't get over its awesomeness. AHH!

Anyways if you guys haven't read this series, or the Mortal Instruments series, I suggest you pick up some copies!

Have a great week guys!

-Enjoy!
Bookworm



No comments: