About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

October 25, 2012

Sorry Its Been Awhile. . .Grave Mercy Review

Hey guys! Sorry its been so long but as I am currently a Senior in High School, my life has been extremely hectic. I rarely have time to read let alone post about it. However, I did recently read Grace Mercy by Robin Lafevers. I really liked it however, at times it was slow. If you like the medieval scene, this book is for you. I am one of those people. I love the courts and castles, the the threat of invading countries, and the betrayal of those who are known to be your allies. The romance aspect to this novel is extremely slow due to the fact that the protagonist is loyal to her convent and her God. She never wanted love nor did she expect to find it. This book has so many different things going on. To me it could even be classified as a mystery if you will. If this sounds interesting to you, look into it, read it, and comment and let me know what you thought! Hopefully I can find more time to post since I have a computer class everyday. So until my next post, have a great week!
Enjoy!!
-Bookworm

No comments: