About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

May 6, 2012

Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien

"Striking out into the wasteland with nothing but her baby sister, a handful of supplies, and a rumor to guide her, sixteen-year-old midwife Gaia Stone survives—only to be captured by the people of Sylum, a dystopian society where women rule the men who drastically outnumber them and a kiss is a crime. In order to see her sister again, Gaia must submit to their strict social code. But how can she deny her sense of justice, her curiosity, and everything in her heart that makes her whole?"

-Enjoy!
Bookworm

No comments: