About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

February 25, 2012

Releases!


Hey everyone! So this last week or so the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD was released! YAY! I don't have it yet, but I hope soon!









Also here are some dates for new releases, book wise:




1. Destined 5/1/2012 (Wings series by Aprilynne Pike)










2. The City of Lost Souls 5/8/2012 (Cassandra Clare Mortal Instruments
















3. Insurgent 5/1/2012 (Veronica Roth Divergent #2)





These are some dates I have discovered. Put them on your calenders!

-Enjoy!

Bookworm

No comments: