About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

December 6, 2011

How Twilight Should Have Ended: The Video:)

Hey Everyone! A fellow Bookie Blogger told me about this hilarious Twilight parody and told me I had to watch it. Well, I just did and its sooo funny! Check it out with this link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqvg0C90FhM

If this link doesn't work, look up 'How Twilight Should Have Ended' on Youtube.

Enjoy!
-Bookworm

2 comments:

The Romance Bookie said...

YES YOU SAW IT!! :) I laughed SOOOOO hard when I saw this! One of my friends showed it to me, and then I showed it to my mom, and we both laughed again haha.

"Look at my bagillion ab muscles" hahahaha :)

Bookworm95 said...

Oh my gosh I loved that part! Jacob is so funny! lol I loved this video!