About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

November 7, 2011

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

I just finished this book last night and it was not what I expected. Its about a two worlds. One is called the Outside and the other is the Prison or Incarceron. Claudia, a the warden of the prison's, daughter, is completely horrified because she has to marry the queen's horrible son. She wants to find a way out. Her original betrothed was said to have died in an accident. When she finds out that he may be alive, she does everything she can to find out more. But she thinks he's inside the prison. I have heard rumors that this book will be a movie and Claudia will be Emma Watson from Harry Potter and Finn, or Giles will be Taylor Launtner from Twilight. These seem like great picks to me. This book wasn't one of my favorites but it was still interesting to read. Check it out! And if you are interested in more, read the sequel, Sapphique.



Enjoy!
-Bookworm

No comments: