About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

September 15, 2011

#11 On Summer Reading List

Hey everyone! Yesterday I finished that Nightshade book by Andrea Cremer. It was number 11 on the list. I didn't realize when I started it that it was a series. . . so beware that this book does leave off with a cliff hanger. The good news is that the first two books are out. The conclusion is to hit shelves in January. The second book is called Wolfsbane.



So this book started out with some confusing concepts. But as you continue to read, things begin to unfold and you start to understand that world that Calla has been born into. There is a pretty intense love triangle. I personally am Team Ren, the werewolf she has been betrothed too. Calla has to make a decision between her pack, and her destined future with Ren, and a life of freedom with Shay, a human she should have never met, so saved. This book is pretty relaxed. There are some intense parts but its a pretty easy read. I would recommend it. The last book is set to come out in January.




















-Enjoy!




-Bookworm

No comments: