About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

July 24, 2011

Back On Track

Hey Everyone! So I looked at my reading list and I was surprised to see that I wasn't that far behind on my list. Of course my goal of reading all those books by august is never going to happen. But since my schedule has clear up a bit, I'm currently trying to get back to that. I have also continued to write more on the High School Romance page. So check it out and stay updated.

-Bookworm!

No comments: