About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

December 4, 2010

ATTENTION!

ATTENTION FOLLOWERS! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE BOOKWORM UPDATES VIA EMAIL PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL. IF I GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO VOTE ON THE POLL, I MIGHT MAKE A FACEBOOK FOR BOOKWORM AND YOU CAN GET UPDATES THAT WAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
www.bookworm.central@yahoo.com


-Bookworm

No comments: