About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

September 7, 2010

Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins



So this last week I read Mocking Jay be Suzanne Collins. This book is an amazing ending to the series. Although I didn't completly agree with the ending, it was still good. If you are Hunger Games fans go pick up your copy. If you have never read the books, I highly reccomend them. Have a great week!

-Bookworm

1 comment:

Movie Chick said...

I posted my cast for the Hunger Games on my blog. You should check it out. Your blog is awesome. I will definitly be checking some of these books out. =)