About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

August 20, 2010

B&N Nook or Amazon Kindle?

So lately I've been looking into electronic books. I have found two great ones. Amazon Kindle or the B&N Nook. They both do the same thing pretty much, but one has to better than the other. What do you think??


the first one is the B&N Nook
the second one is the Amazon Kindle.

No comments: