About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

April 16, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

So those of you that love the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer there is some big news. She is releasing a new book in June. This book focuses on the Vamp. newborn from Victoria's army in Eclipse. She was the last newborn left alive and said she surrendered and didn't want to fight. This is her life.
"Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion."

Also you might like to check out Twilight: The Graphic Novel. The comic book based on Twilight. I looked at it breifly and from what I saw it is amazing.
Countdown to The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner:
49 days 9 hours 4 minutes 38 seconds
-Bookworm

2 comments:

blackkat said...

I can't wait until these books come out!!!!

Bookworm95 said...

Oh I know! I am super excited!!!