About Me

My photo
United States
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring author slash college student who loves to read which is probably obvious, and I love to share what I read with people, again, obvious. I think everyone has a book out there for them, its a matter of looking hard enough to find it and having a positive attitude about reading it. Anyways I hope you all find this blog helpful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, that's why I do this! -Bookworm95

February 15, 2016

Pivot Point by Kasie West

Hey guys! I've recently discovered Kasie West! She's a YA writer in my area who I hope to eventually meet. She's written several books and her newest is set to release in July. Here is a snipet from her book Pivot Point.

Pivot Point
"Pivot Point follows a girl with the power to see her potential futures.
Addison Coleman's life is one big "What if?" As a Searcher, a special type of clairvoyant, whenever Addie is faced with a choice, she is able to look into the future and see both outcomes. So when her parents tell her they are getting a divorce and she has to pick who she wants to live with, a Search has never been more important.In one future Addie is living with her mom in the life she's always known and is being pursued by the most popular guy in school. In the other she is the new girl in school, where she falls for a cute, quiet artist. Then Addie finds herself drawn into a murder investigation, and her fate takes a darker turn. With so much to lose in either future, Addie must decide which reality she's willing to live through . . . and who she's willing to live without." (B&N.com)

Check her out!!

-Enjoy
Bookworm

Also by Kasie West:

Split Second 

No comments: